Thursday, December 11, 2008

my first blog

i named my blog my life , my dream.... i think i have a reason after this.... i believe life is a treasure for me... i do complain at times, but then it is me who is responsible for it..... i have this great dream for fulfilling my aspirations in my life... i have charted my life with some care and love and i would love if i'll achieve what i desire.. only if only 10% of it is fulfilled, i will presume i have attained what i had desired.... life isnt that complicated but we are the one responsible for it.... we all are running in the race called life.... but we have to make sure that we run in the right direction and follow what our heart says.... my heart says, " aanchal u'll definitely suceed one day" because i have faith in myself and the support of my family is the integral part of my life... so do friends..... so just welcome the life the way it comes. It has the gift of life wrapped in which will come with patience and perservance.... so cheers, enjoy life and live for the moment!

No comments: